Luckiest Girl in The World

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Bridesmaid In September!

Whilst in a 1 to 1 with one of my team today I received a special delivery to work, these were waiting for me when I got back to my desk...


How quickly thoughts ran through my head - "Oh how romantic of Chalk", "what naughtiness has Chalk been up to?" "who in the team is trying to bribe me?", "how much did Chalk make on the stock market today?", "how much did he lose today on the market?"
How wrong was I...instead it said "I would be so privileged if you would be my bridesmaid" Kimberly!
You could have knocked me over with a feather - what an honour, delight and how special did I feel to be asked. We'd only just made the decision that we'd goto England in September - we'd been tossing up between June & September and had finally decided on September last week.

What a full itinerary we'll have - Kimbo & Phil's Wedding, Nells Christening (for who I'm a Godmother) and lots of family and friend time. So get ready!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a lovely way to ask you to
be bridesmaid when it couldn't
be done in person. 10/10 KIM.

Obviously, a little bit of working holiday...will keep you on your
toes! I think it will be a lovely
day especially with a full family
turn out.Roll on September.
Joaney xx

6:49 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I fully concur with Joaney, which is something of a rare event.

What a lovely, lovely way to make a request. I have to confess to a little tear. Whilst I would not want to wish my life away ROLL ON SEPTEMBER.

Love G xxxx

10:37 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home