Luckiest Girl in The World

Sunday, January 06, 2008

More Christmas Shots

Trav has sent me over some photos from Christmas that I didn't have when I did that post, I thought I'd put them here for you to enjoy.Christmas Day Dinner at Mum & Dad's
Trav's tree & presents!!
Dad & I posing for the auto-shot

Table including the glowing Christmas Tree from Barb



One of the hampers for the shop suppliers complete with Mum's knitted Santa

We've put the tree away today, it's left quite a hole in the lounge room. Looking forward to seeing some snow pictures from England! Happy end of Holidays!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Liked Trav's tree, I presume the
presents were not all his ?
Table looked nice, I will be
there one of these days !!

9:36 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home