Luckiest Girl in The World

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Christmas Celebrations Begin

I was the only one who was still working but Gareth, Marilyn & Chalky were all quite in the festive spirit for an impromptu barbeque and then the challenge of a game of Taboo. Gareth & Mar were Taboo virgins and old timers like Chalky and I kicked their butts. So round 2 we mixed it up with Chalky & Mar teaming together and Gareth and I. Common losing denominator was Gareth! For a man with so many words he was lost for them a few times whilst trying to describe things to me! We all had plenty of food, plenty of laughs and quite a few wines! Merry Christmas Mar, who is going to Eden to see her family. See you when you get back and I'm sure we'll be seeing more of Gareth...Taboo round 2 sees Girls VS Boys! Bring it on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home