Luckiest Girl in The World

Saturday, December 16, 2006

New Dart Board - Pa Beware


Today has been a very steady day, nice lie in, an afternoon putting up the dart board and the early evening spent playing like a world champion. After peppering the treble 20 all afternoon, scoring a few 140's and several tons I notched my first 180 on my new board after about 2 hours play. All I can say is after a first day 180, watch out Pa, you could have as much success on Australian soil as the English cricket team, as I write, Panesar has just been hit for 24 off 1 over by Adam Gilchrist, 3 sixes, 1 four and 2 runs.

If any of you doubting Thomases don't believe all those darts are in the treble 20 look below.

Anyway this Blog isn't just about me, Bek says hello!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Dr Travisty said...

Ashes, anyone?

8:54 pm  
Blogger Chalky said...

Bloody hell Trav I should have been wearing my protective box for that one, definately below the belt!!

10:57 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home